Firefighters came to the aid of two men on Christmas Day after a city flat fire.
Crews were called to a second floor tenement flat on Buchanan Street in the Leith area of Edinburgh at 4.30pm.
Two men aged 60 and 72 suffering from smoke inhalation and were given oxygen by firefighters until an ambulance arrived.
The fire was caused by an electrical fault with a bathroom fan.
A spokeswoman for Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service said: "Crews were called to Buchanan Street where a house was alight.
"The fire started due to an electrical fault in a bathroom fan.
"Oxygen was given to two males aged 60 and 72 who were suffering from smoke inhalation until an ambulance arrived.
"It is unknown if the men travelled to hospital."